Report a Fire Hazard
Members of your Boardman Fire Department are pleased to assist in resolving hazardous conditions that are specifically in violation of the Fire Code.
If your concern is a Fire Code matter, the nearest Neighborhood Fire Station is your primary point of contact.
Please contact the fire department if you witness any of the following:
- A leaking fire hydrant, broken water supply line or problem with electric service should be reported immediately
- Improper disposal of household hazardous waste or used motor oil
- Blocked aisles or exits in a commercial building, restaurant, nightclub or theater
- Illegal parking next to a fire hydrant or in a fire lane
- Open burning without a permit
To report a fire hazard please call 330.726.4155 or fill out the form below.