What if I can’t live in my home after a fire?

If you can’t remain in your home after a fire, first consult your homeowner’s insurance policy and agent. Most policies may provide for temporary housing while repairs are being made. If no provision for temporary housing is available, the Red Cross or Salvation Army provides assistance usually if no other family members can assist.

Fatal error: Call to a member function get_results() on a non-object in /home/boapol/boardmantwp.com/wp-content/themes/fire/index.php on line 90