The Boardman Zoning Commission is a recommending body consisting of five members appointed to five-year terms by the Boardman Township Trustees. The Zoning Commission makes recommendations based upon zone change applications and forwards recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding text amendments to the Zoning Ordinance and rezone requests from property owners. A legal notice is published at least 10 days before the hearing of the Zoning Commission. All hearings are open to the public.
- Peter W. Lymber, Chairman (term expires December 31, 2023)
- Frank Centofanti, Vice-Chairman (term expires December 31, 2025)
- Nancy Terlesky (term expires December 31, 2023)
- Dan Durkin (term expires December 31, 2026)
- John Burgan (term expires December 31, 2022)
- Michael Fagan-Alternate (term expires December 31, 2022)
2022 Meeting Schedule
*Meeting dates are subject to availability on the agenda.
All Meetings are held at 5:30 PM at the Boardman Government Center, 8299 Market Street. Unless otherwise noted on Legal notice.