The Boardman Zoning Commission is a recommending body consisting of five members appointed to five-year terms by the Boardman Township Trustees. The Zoning Commission makes recommendations based upon zone change applications and forwards recommendations to the Board of Trustees regarding text amendments to the Zoning Ordinance and rezone requests from property owners. A legal notice is published at least 10 days before the hearing of the Zoning Commission. All hearings are open to the public.
- Peter W. Lymber, Chairman (term expires December 31, 2023)
- Frank Centofanti, Vice-Chairman (term expires December 31, 2020)
- Nancy Terlesky (term expires December 31, 2023)
- Joseph S. Ohr (term expires December 31, 2021)
- John Burgan (term expires December 31, 2022)
- Michael Fagan-Alternate (January 1, 2021- December 31, 2021)
2021 Meeting Schedule
|Meeting Date||Zoning Commission
|Plans Submitted||Trustee Hearing
|June||6/3/2021||6/22/2021||LEGAL NOTICE A-2021-01||Site Plans|
If a date is crossed out then no applications were received.
All Meetings are held at 5:30 PM at the Boardman Government Center, 8299 Market Street.