Architecture Review Board
The Architecture Review Board consists of five members appointed by the Board of Trustees. They each serve 5 year terms.
The site plan review process is intended to regulate the placement and use of structures and sites in a manner, which considers the following concerns and, where necessary, requires modification of development proposals to eliminate or minimize potential problems and nuisances. The principal areas of concern are:
- The balancing of landowner’s request to use their land with the corresponding rights of abutting and neighboring landowners to live without undue disturbance (i.e. noise, smoke, fumes, dust, odor, glare, storm water runoff, etc,);
- The convenience and safety of vehicular and pedestrian movement within the site and in relation to adjacent roads;
- The adequacy of waste disposal methods and pollution of surface or groundwater; and
- The protection of historic and natural environmental features on the site under review and in adjacent areas.
Apply through the online portal or click here to download a Site Plan Review Application (PDF)
- Michael Fagan (January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2025) Chairman
- Courtney Boyle (January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2026) Vice Chair
- Edwin Beach (January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2022)
- Margaret Wellington (January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2026)
- Kedar Bhide (January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2022)
2022 Meeting Schedule
|Month||Submission Deadline||Meeting Date|
All meetings are held at 2:00 PM at the Boardman Government Center, 8299 Market Street.