Brad Calhoun was elected Trustee on November 3, 2009. Brad and his wife Susan (Schaefer) have two children, Jayson and Adam. Jayson is at Youngstown State University and Adam attends the Boardman Local Schools.
Brad holds a Bachelors Degree in Secondary Education/Social Studies Comprehensive from Youngstown State University and a Masters Degree in Curriculum Education from Ashland University.
Brad is an 8th grade teacher at Boardman Center Middle School and Instruction Coordinator of the Social Studies Department. During the summer Brad serves as an Assistant Manager of Phantom Fireworks.
Brad is a Trustee of the J. Ford Crandall Foundation and has participated in a number of community organizations including Boardman Lions, Boardman Civic Association and Boardman PTA.
- Earn and maintain the respect of Boardman residents and Valley leaders
- Work cooperatively to provide the best services our community deserves and expects
- Be fiscally responsible and accountable with Township funds
- Build staff morale and bring stability to our community
- Maintain strong Police, Fire, Road and Zoning Departments
- Protect the integrity of our community
Feel free to contact Brad at (330) 726-4177, x. 61818 or via email at [email protected]