Brad Calhoun was elected Trustee on November 3, 2009 and re-elected in 2013 for a second four year term ending December 31, 2017. Brad and his wife Susan (Schaefer) have two children, Jayson who earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources from Youngstown State University and Adam is attending YSU studying business/finance.
Brad holds a Bachelors Degree in Secondary Education/Social Studies Comprehensive from Youngstown State University and a Masters Degree in Curriculum Education from Ashland University.
Brad is an eighth grade teacher at Boardman Center Middle School and Instruction Coordinator of the Social Studies Department.
Brad is a Trustee of the J. Ford Crandall Foundation and has participated in a number of community organizations including Boardman Lions, Boardman Civic Association and Boardman PTA.
- Maintain the respect of Boardman residents and Valley leaders
- Work cooperatively to provide the best services our community deserves and expects
- Be fiscally responsible and accountable with Township funds
- Maintain strong Police, Fire, Road and Zoning Departments
- Protect the integrity of our community
Feel free to contact Brad at (330) 726-4177, x. 61818 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org