Please read carefully prior to using this Website
Boardman Township makes the information available on this Website for informational purposes only. Any information contained on this Website is not intended to be and does not constitute legal advice. The information provided on this Website may not apply to your particular facts or circumstances; therefore, you should seek legal counsel prior to relying on any information that may be found on this Website.
Information provided and tools made available on this Website are provided on an “as is” basis and may not contain the most recent developments or most current information or data. While every effort is made to provide only accurate information, Boardman Township does not certify or warrant the authenticity or accuracy of information on this Website. Errors may occur, including, among other things, errors of scale, resolution, rectification, positional accuracy, development methodology, time period, environmental, quality, reliability, completeness, content, suitability or timeliness. Website information is subject to change, removal, or relocation without notice. Users of information on this Website, do so at their own risk.
Boardman Township specifically disclaims any and all liability for any special, indirect, exemplary, incidental or consequential claims or damages that may result from providing the Website or the information it contains, or from the use, misuse, or inability to use this Website or tools, including, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits or benefits arising out of use or reliance on the data. The act of distribution of information or tools does not constitute or imply any warranty. Boardman Township is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of or damage to your system arising out or use of the Website or the material contained on the Website.
Boardman Township does not endorse any products, vendors, consultants, or documentation referenced on this Website.
Boardman Township will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention.
Use of e-mail and any messaging system shall in no circumstance be deemed to constitute giving notice to Boardman Township, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the Township or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents, or representatives, where notice to the Township is required by any federal, state or local laws, ordinances, resolutions, charter provisions, rules, or regulations. Notice of any claim must be filed in writing with:
8299 Market Street
Boardman, Ohio 44512
To the extent permitted by applicable law, by using the Boardman Township Website, the user agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Boardman Township, Ohio, its agencies, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from and against all suits, actions, losses, damages, claims, or liability of any character, type, or description, including all expenses of litigation, court costs, and attorney’s fees arising out of the user’s use of this Website and information contained on this Website.
This policy applies to all websites maintained by Boardman Township. The Boardman Township Website contains links to other World Wide Web Internet sites and resources. The Township is not responsible for, and accepts no liability for, the availability of these outside resources. Linked websites are not under the control of, nor maintained by, Boardman Township and Boardman Township is not responsible or liable for the content of these websites. In addition, inclusion of the linked websites does not constitute an endorsement or promotion by Boardman Township of any person or organizations sponsoring the displayed website. These sites are not intended to create a public forum. The Township reserves the right to change this policy without notice or warning at any time.
Linking to the BOARDMAN Township Website
Third party web sites may provide links to our Website only on the following terms:
- The third party may link to the home page (https://www.boardmantwp.com) of Boardman Township’s Website by using the plain text name of “Boardman Township” or some variant approved by the Township’s Administrator.
- No person or organization is authorized to incorporate any content of any form from the Township’s Website into any other website by any means, including by in-lining or framing, without express written permission from Boardman Township’s Administrator. Requests for exceptions may be sent to the Township’s Administrator (please refer to “How to Contact Us” below).
- Links to our Website from third party websites should not in any way suggest that Boardman Township has any relationship or affiliation with that third party, or that the Township endorses, sponsors, or recommends the information, products, or services of that site without express written permission from the Boardman Township Administrator.
- Boardman Township has the right to ask you to remove your link to our Website if it is perceived to be confusing, misleading or damaging in any way.
- Boardman Township reserves the right to refuse third parties legal permission to link to the Township Website.
- Any grant of linking permission must be obtained from the Boardman Township Administrator before being added to any third party website.
- Boardman Township reserves the right at all times to rescind linking permissions to any and all third party websites.
Do not link to individual graphics or tables within pages on our Website. To obtain permission to use a copy of the Township’s graphics within your pages, please contact the Boardman Township Administrator and outline your intended use(s).
Links from the Boardman Township Website
The purpose of the Boardman Township Website is to promote the programs, services, policies, and objectives of the Township. The Township reserves the right to refuse to post any website links or to delete links already posted at any time, in conformance with this policy, without notice.
Every link must undergo review to determine its relevance and appropriateness. The following criteria will be used to decide whether to grant request for Township Website links.
The Township will consider providing links for:
- U.S., Ohio, or local governmental agencies as well as other websites maintained by or on behalf of international, national, state, regional, or local governmental or public educational agencies.
- Agencies, organizations and companies sponsoring or otherwise participating in township activities as related to that township activity.
- Links which provide a public service to the community with regard to emergency information provide links to public and private utility service companies, and provide links to websites that contain pertinent life-sustaining, public safety, and public health information.
- Links to international, national, state, regional or township professional organizations at the discretion of the departments whose activities pertain to such professions.
- Informational links provided by departments that pertain to the areas of knowledge to which they are involved or are aware.
- Links which promote the economic development and health of the township.
- Links to agencies or websites which have awarded prizes or status to Boardman Township, although Boardman Township reserves the right to not link to award granting entities at the discretion of the departments involved.
- Links to search engines or directories or mapping engines, which provide useful information at the sole discretion of the Boardman Township website developers and their departments.
Boardman Township will NOT provide links for
- Businesses or non-profit organizations unless they fit the criteria stated above.
- Promotion of illegal materials or information.
- Political campaign information or endorsements.
- Political organizations or other organizations advocating a local, state, or federal issue.
- Adult material not related to health education.
- Individual or personal homepages.
We reserve the right to change links at any time without notice. It is the responsibility of linking sites to maintain links.
Links from the Boardman Township Website will be reviewed regularly and may be removed for the following reasons:
- The link no longer points to the original information or resources to which it was intended to point.
- The information pointed to by the link is inaccurate, misleading or otherwise violates the criteria and requirements set forth above.
- Access to the information has become difficult due to non-standard formatting, lengthy download times, or intrusive advertising.
- The link is permanently unreachable or remains unavailable for a lengthy period, especially if we are unable to contact the site manager about the site’s status.
Boardman Township does not enter into reciprocal link agreements. We provide links to sites that the Township deems to be appropriate to our mission. If we create a link to your site, you are not obligated to provide a link back to us.
Authority of Information Services Department
The Boardman Township Administrator is authorized to order removal of material from department web pages, which is non-compliant with these adopted guidelines.
How to Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about the Township’s Linkage Policy, please call Boardman Township at (330) 726-4177 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at:
8299 Market Street
Boardman, Ohio 44512