Where do I go to pay a Home Rule violation fine?

Payments for Home Rule violations can be taken at the Fiscal Office at the Boardman Township Government Center, The location is 8299 Market Street, Boardman.

Posted in: Violation Of Zoning Ordinance Examples
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_results() on a non-object in /home/boapol/boardmantwp.com/wp-content/themes/zoning/index.php on line 90