What do I need to do regarding a zoning permit if I want to build a new home?

A site plan and an architectural drawing should be brought into the Zoning Office for the Director of Planning and Zoning’s approval. The lot and home size will be evaluated to see if the plans are in accordance with the zoning ordinance. Floor plan and elevation drawings are also required.

Posted in: Permits
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_results() on a non-object in /home/boapol/boardmantwp.com/wp-content/themes/zoning/index.php on line 90