What can be done about a neighbor not cutting his grass/weeds?

A telephone call can be made to the Zoning Office informing the office personnel where the nuisance property is located. A property check will then be conducted and appropriate action will be taken.

Posted in: Violation Of Zoning Ordinance Examples